Wednesday, June 3, 2009

010



Date: June 02, 2009

Tattoo: Ghost stealing money [designed by me].

Needles: 5RL | 7M

Reflection: I think I'll go back and add faint outline for the dollar bills in the background (the blurry lineless things floating about.

Other than that...it was mighty fun. Just continuing to look for my grove. I now see how much better it is to just shade the details in, rather then linework (Which is largely why I think the bird of 009 looks a bit off. Too much line work). I've always hated that, and preferred the seamless look I've noticed in my favorite tattoo artists.

Might start charging a week from today. I would prefer to remain free for at LEAST another week after this week. But...I need money urgently. Have $300 in bills a month (phone, student loans, credit card (I refuse to have more than 1).), and I can barely feed myself a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment