Thursday, July 16, 2009

BULLOCK'S JOY AT BULLY ROLE NEWS

BULLOCK'S JOY AT BULLY ROLE


BULLOCK'S JOY

SANDRA BULLOCK loved getting into character for her role as an office bully in THE PROPOSAL - because it allowed her to spend three months in a bad mood.
The Speed star plays a hard-bitten boss who corners a male employee into marrying her so she can get a permanent U.S. visa in the new comedy.
She stayed in character for months during shooting and admits she enjoyed every second of it - because she had an excuse to order family and friends around.
Bullock says, "I think you probably see the real me in this film! On set, at home, in the bedroom on weekends - you know what I'm saying? But it's liberating to just be an a** for three months and say, 'It's OK, it's my job, I'm an actor.'"
16 July 2009 04:21

BULLOCK'S JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment