Friday, July 31, 2009

Seth Rogen: Megan Fox Turned Me Down news

Seth Rogen: Megan Fox Turned Me Down

Friday July 31, 2009

Seth Rogen says Megan Fox once gave him the kiss off.

On Thursday's Jimmy Kimmel Live!, he recalled how they both appeared on the ABC late night show two years ago, and he was immediately struck when the Transformers stunner walked into his dressing room.

Check out Megan Fox's sexy Transformers style.

"She literally came in to my dressing room in sweatpants and a T-shirt, and everyone in the room stopped talking and stared," he said. "Everyone thought I had won a prize or something."

Rogen said that Fox was nervous because it was her first time on a talk show, so she asked him to sit with her on Kimmel's couch while she was being interviewed.

See if you can guess which star leg belongs to Megan!

The actor said he was happy to oblige and figured he could even sneak in a quick smooch because "often the male guest takes it upon himself to plant a small kiss on the cheek of the female guest as they come out."

See photos of more famous celebrity crushes.

"I thought to myself, 'When in my life will I ever get to kiss this woman? Now's my chance!'" Rogen explained. "So I tried to do it, and to my memory, she physically stopped me from doing it and basically rejected me on television."

He is still hurting.

source of :www.usmagazine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment