Thursday, December 10, 2009

Carrie Underwood's Show Her Bikini Body

Carrie-Underwood.jpg

On her vacation at the Cove Atlantis resort in the Bahamas,Carrie Underwood showed off her sexy bikini body.
"Just thought I'd write and make you all jealous by telling you about the wonderful time I'm having in the Bahamas!" she wrote on her official fan club site this weekend. "It was a breezy 80 something outside and the sun was shining bright...I managed to get a nice little bronzy color today. I'm actually a wee bit burned, but it doesn't hurt. I'll have to break out the SPF tomorrow ... This is the best vacation I have been on in a long time."

Carrie Underwood showed off her bikini body

Carrie Underwood bikini pictures Carrie Underwood bikini pictures Carrie Underwood bikini pictures Carrie Underwood bikini pictures Carrie Underwood bikini pictures Carrie Underwood bikini pictures Carrie Underwood bikini pictures Carrie Underwood bikini pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment